We offer our clients first class professional landscape design, landscape assessment, arboricultural consultancy and project management services. All projects are undertaken by chartered landscape architects, arboriculturalists, and associated design professionals with thorough experience of large infrastructure projects such as London's Greenwich Peninsula Millennium development.
Throughout their careers our people have won several prestigious awards including the 1996 premier urban design award for the Ladbroke Grove canal towpath restoration from the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and the 2004 design award for the Orchard Meadow enhancement in Lower Sunbury from Spelthorne Borough Council. We have also won awards for innovative design projects associated with hospital grounds, community nature reserves, and land restoration.
Our services are geared towards effectively and fully realising our client’s vision whether it involves a major urban design scheme or a small scale private garden. Sound business planning and financial management ensure a competitive and well resourced service responsive to our client’s agendas and timescales. We work with other associated professionals to provide services such as building design, land remediation, and town planning so that integrated and successful initiatives will result.
Here is a summary of the services we offer:
- Effective Masterplanning and Site Design
for Regeneration Zones, Public Parks, Streetscapes, and Transport Corridors.
- Quality Sketch Designs and Cost Estimates. Can Include End User Design Participation and Interaction Techniques.
- Tree Condition Surveys
to BS 5837 (2012), Arboricultural Implications Assessments, Topographical and Building Surveys. Quantified Tree Risk Assessments (QTRA). We are registered licence holders to practice QTRA to carry out safety audits for schools and large scale residential developments.
- Planning Applications and Appeals. Assistance in Compiling Applications and Filing 1APP Applications Online. Expert Witness in Defence of Clients and at planning appeals.
- Quality Graphics and Displays
with Digital 'Walk Through' Presentations of Proposed and Existing Landscapes. PDF, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, & Photoshop Drawing Production.
- Commissioning of Artists and Artworks
Contributing briefs to artworks competitions, interviewing and appointment of artists and promotion of ‘percent for arts’ program.
- Procurement of Grants for Funding Projects or Organisations
and Formulation of Heritage Lottery and Funding Applications.
- Bills of Quantity to RICS Standards
and Project Financial Management and Outline and Detailed Project Costings.
- Landscape Assessment
Related to Planning Policies, design briefs and Plotting of Zones of Visual Influence for Proposed Buildings.
- Detailed Designs and Working Drawings
for Construction, Tree and Shrub Planting, Paving, Site Furniture Including Schedules.
- Specifications and Contract Conditions Writing
of landscape and building specifications using National Building Specification (NBS) and formulation of JCLI, JCT and ICE Contracts.
- Feasibility Studies and Advice on Interpretation of Historic Landscapes. Research Using Aerial Photographs and Consultations with Residents and English Heritage/Local Authorities/Stakeholders.
- Landscape Management and Maintenance Plans
and Site Inspections. Specification Writing using NBS Landscape with Reference to British/ European Standards and Legislation.
- Site Investigations of 'Brownfield' Land
to Formulate Practical Recommendations for Remediation Treatments, Site Development, and Integrated Planning and Design.
- Sourcing of Landscape Contractors
and Materials Procurement and Inspection of Quality Plants, Paving Materials, Fencing Materials, Site Furniture and Artworks.
- Site Supervision
and Monitoring Clerks of Works Appointment, Site Inspections and Progress Reports to Project Completion.